Kristy also produced a fine specimen, though I had to gut hers before she'd go anywhere near it (spoiled). Here it is, in all its physics-defying glory:
And, in reverse order of the number of hours involved, here are my creations:
BTW, I had something in mind for Elise, but life came at me fast on All Hallow's Eve Eve. Sorry, sweetheart, I'll get you next year. Maybe I'll be ready to trust Mikey with a knife, and maybe I'll make Kristy gut her own, both of which will ease the load a bit.
#4 Joey's tribute to his favorite mouse in the world
#3 Luke's favorite character from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
#2 Mikey's throwback tribute to the Thundercats (sorry it's pink, we had a bit of overexposure)
#1 Last, but not least, my own homage to the current presidential election
(because it was a very round pumpkin, and the faces are a bit distorted together, here's each one from a more aesthetic angle)
This pumpkin was neither produced, nor paid for, by either campaign.
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Wow. Great job, Lance!
I won't be showing your blog to my children lest they get ideas.
Post a Comment